Diagnose The Acer Laptop Screen Problem
Posted by Admin, 4 Nov, 2019
There are several issues that could make people think to spend money on computers and laptops. But you don’t need to think so you have the optimum technical support assistance just a call away. We have amiable and delicate techies who ensure you the proper solution in a gracious manner. No matter which background you belong, with us you can comfortably fix the problem. Techies will guide you step-by-step so you don’t face any inconvenience.
In case, Acer laptop screen resolution is not accurate or not showing a clear image, this problem could be corrected by adjusting the brightness level or other configuration in the display. The other screen issue includes freezing, black screen or appearing jumpy, which can be also resolved by updating the display driver. This is the foremost and relevant troubleshooter that makes you fix the problem.
Here follow the process to fix the Acer laptop screen-
Step 1: bright the screen
- First, try to brighten the display resolution.
- Press the keys on the keyboard or go to the control panel to brighten the display screen.
Step 2: Adjust Resolution
- Navigate to the Graphic Properties on your device; on the start menu click on the search bar and enter Graphic properties.
- Select Display settings and click on resolution settings from the drop-down list. Press the Apply button and check the resolution of the display.
- Press ok button and save the changes.
- Additionally, you can adjust the color of your screen by changing the color correction.
- Drag the contrast slider to select the appropriate color.
- At last press Ok to make the changes.
- Press ok to exit the Graphic properties program.
Steps 3: configure the Advanced settings
- Right-click on the desktop and tap on personalize in the start menu.
- Click on Display settings and select the Advanced settings.
- Click on the Inter® Graphics tab and hit the Monitor Properties.
- Select Driver.
- Hover and select Update Driver and click on “Search Automatically” option.
- Select Install to install the updated monitor driver.
- When the driver is installed, press OK to restart your device.
For further help and support you can contact our professional team at Acer Service Center Australia and let them resolve your uncertain issues. The team will first determine the problem and then render you the proper solution so you don’t face any nuisance in the future. Feel free to dial our toll-free number or avail our service through email or live chat support. To ensure you the top-notch service are techies work all round the clock.
Reviewer : Johny
Review Date : 3-JAN-2018
Reviewed Item : Acer Repair Centre
Author Rating :